Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Midnight Maraudin'

Well, I finally got to making my blog. Been meaning to do this since last year, but I've been pretty lazy about doing it. I promised people on N-SB.org that I'd have a guide on how to clean mesh and similar material so I'll get on that and post the results up in a bit. Might also post an update on my customized Huf Quake Air Max 90s if you've been keeping updated on the N-SB.org thread in the Customs forum. Looks like I'll have a pretty busy night with doing make-up work/homework and working on these customs. I'm pretty sure I'll figure this thing out along with my Twitter, I'll post that up so you guys can follow me once I get a hang of this. Wish I had a cool outro, but that comes with time as well. Since I'm feeling kind of like a Wastelander right now...

This is Threeeeee Dogggggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment