Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sore


So the varsity field hockey game got cancelled, kinda wished that it wasn’t so Mrs. Dolan wouldn’t have marked my homework as being not finished when I actually did do it, but didn’t bring it because I didn’t think I needed it to study since I was taking the test during STEP.

Also, tried lemon squares thanks to Jessica. :) Freaking delicious.

Anyways, the lab in IB Biology was a good refresh from the boring notes we’re taking even though it wasn’t the most exciting lab possible. Dialysis bags are still pretty boring.

Pretty sure I aced my retake of my quiz that I made stupid errors on in the original. Should’ve looked at the probably more attentively, but I’m certain I got all of my answers right this time around.

Workouts today pretty much killed my entire lower body, pretty sure I’ll feel it tomorrow morning, but it was just what I needed. Haven’t squatted, done deadlifts, or any power cleans in the longest time.

Now I’m left with the task of finishing these two essays that STILL haven’t been finished. I’ll probably take a run with one of my friends after I finish my other homework before I take them both on.

Oh and I still have to finish my applications for Florida and Maryland! This week is going to be tough, but I’ll pull through.

Until my next break for procrastination,

-Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment