Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Layout

And a new post!

It's been forever I know, but I honestly miss this place especially after tumblr has been gang raped by lames. Anyways...

Life has been well, I guess...

I just need to learn how to cut stupid girls out of my life, but ughh... it's so hard when you like them and you know you can't get over them. I think I just need a real girl or something, I'm looking, but... fuck.

I'm working on getting a job so I can fund my summer somehow. I need shoes, new wrestling shoes/equipment, clothes, and to get ready for college. Need all the money I can get right now.

Apparently, I have a photo shoot with my friends soon and I need to get some bread up by then so I can actually get something. Also should have some Sabakus coming in whenever I can arrange the damn meet up with my friend. Pretty much, I just wish I had a car right now, I hate having to take public transportation when it takes such shorter time if I had my own vehicle or a ride all the time. I also got my driver's license so I may show you guys it tomorrow, for now I just have some make up work to do and then sleep. I have my last few exams next week and then I just have to pray I got high enough marks to get my IB Diploma!

Until next update,
Victory or Death!
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment