Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas all!!

So this Christmas, I didn't ask for too much because of our current situation, but I still got gifts anyways.

Some cash from the Godmother
Talarias from my mom
2004 French Blue XIIs and OG Nubuck XIIs from my cousin
Jacket from my dad
I still think Christmas was good for me. I'm getting to that age where I know how to get what I want and how to go about it so gifts weren't really as important for me because all I was going to ask for were for more shoes, clothes, a new cell phone, laptop, Zune HD, Nintendo DSi, and an Xbox 360 Elite with none other than Modern Warfare 2, Tekken 6, Left 4 Dead 2, and Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for that downloadable content goodness. Oh well, that's what getting a job is for. :)
Will post pictures tomorrow after this madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment