Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photoshop Wars

Okay, so I was supposed to do a more meaningful post as an update before school start. However, photoshopping pictures of fatjodz (fatjodz.blogspot.com) has really consumed up my time that I should've been investing on finishing up summer reading. In my eyes, I think I won in terms of having the most photoshopped pics of him, but since my photoshop skills lack, he may have won even though I may have had better ideas than his. Jodz, if you ever do read this, know that you suck, haha. Don't ban me...

Anyways, here's my contributions:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment