Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You see this, this my new haircut!

Promised to myself that I'd do a better job of updating, just wish I had my camera.

I got a new haircut today, nothing new. The usual stuff, but it's great to finally get my haircut by someone else. Just been doing it myself for a while on my vacation and it wasn't that great as you can see by my last post. Also, having a dad who would rather be bald than have his hair normal didn't help me when I tried to make him give me a shape up and clean up areas that I had missed. He ended up rounding off my hairline which made me look like I was wearing a helmet, haha. Anyways, I got my haircut today because I had to have my senior photo taken soon which I'm pretty excited about. 

After my haircut, I took the bus home because I didn't want to be apart of any of the nonsense with my mom having to make me help her at her job. I learned that they stopped giving out transfer slips on the bus which sucks and they told me I'd have to pay $5 for an all day fare pass which is ridiculous to me. I also forgot I had my student ID on me which is from my sophomore year since I lost my new one I took. While waiting for my transfer bus, I saw a kid from my school jerking which literally made me SMH. I just find it kind of sad that being in the DMV, kids can't even do the local dances, but have to follow some faggy SoCal fad that they ripped off the bay and gang dances.

Anyways, after getting home I had to rush to get my bike out so I could make it to the post office on time to cash a money order since it was almost closing time. Before making my way home, I stopped at the dollar store and picked up some jerky and Arizona since I was pretty hungry and thirsty from cycling down to the post office. I also took my Street Fighter shirts to the dry cleaner and found out how I could've saved $11 just by buying Woolite dark instead. Well, at least I learned how to get stuff dry-cleaned from first hand experience at the cost of getting ripped off. I also figured out I have this girl stalking me which is pretty weird. Anyways, that pretty much summed up my day. My legs are still kinda sore from all that pedalling, but it's mostly because I'm out of shape. Just got to get on a new workout plan I've been wanting to do for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. yess I love woolite, woolite for darks, brights, and all colors ftw!

    ReplyDelete